CGIWrap - To Do
Here are some things that still need to be done and ideas for
possible future things to do.
- Fixing the PATH_TRANSLATED support
- HTML version of cgiwrapd instead of text/plain
- More flexible approach to user directory mapping - rewrite file, mapping
dir to user instead of user to dir
- Limiting script execution based on load average.
- Allow setting any environment variable from CGIwrap
- finish the request info section of the error output
- use SERVER_ADMIN and other http variables.
- if you disable httpd user checking - you need to make sure to define the
installation group to be the group that the server is running as - and be sure
and restrict permissions.
- Continue creating global context for storage of data