CGIWrap - Acknowledgements
The following are some people who have made significant contributions
or suggestions to cgiwrap. If you notice someone who is missing, or I
forgot about you, please let me know and I'll add you to the list.
- Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc:
- Sponsored most of the vhosting and script authorization changes in 3.8.0 release. Changes
are highly useful for ISP installations of cgiwrap where execution is through apache handlers to make
the use of cgiwrap as transparent as possible to the customer.
- Patch ideas and some sample source for PATH_INFO support
- Jim Jagielski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fix for ~ problem. Simplest and cleanest one I got.
- Suggestion and sample code to check exec bit on script and return error if not set.
- Thomas Parmelan (Thomas.Parmelan@efrei.fr):
- SETGROUPS config option and code
- SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO rewrite code
- William O'Neill (email@example.com):
- Porting info for CDC 4680 EP/IX 2.1.1ad
- Bug fix for ~ problem
- de Sousa Carlos (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Porting info for Solaris 2/SunOs 5.x w/o BSD libs
- Found PATH_INFO/QUERY_STRING problem with use on CERN server
- Alan Weiner (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Re-brought up issue of argv argument passing to scripts
- Dr Lawrie Brown, Lecturer
- Numerous solaris fixes and suggestions, and log analyze script
- Ian MacPhedran
- Host IP address checking, and a couple of typo fixes